Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First SI Booster Club Meeting Minutes

September 23, 2008 Booster Club Meeting

I am very happy to say that 29 families were represented at the meeting last night, and that we had parents from each school.  We think there may have been a communication mishap with Bedford Junior High parents, so we are going to try to get the word out to them again. I apologize for this! 

I want to say thank you again to Mr. Wagner, Mr. Megwasser and Mr. Hurbough for their support in getting the word out to all of the parents. Thanks to Bettye Edington for giving us space in the SI newsletter this last week!

The presentation and the meeting minutes are both Google Docs. If you do not have a user name or password with Google, you will need to create one in order to view these documents. 

 Please let me know if I forgot any questions, as I wasn't able to take notes last night. Also, you can leave questions in the comments section of this blog for us to answer. 

Thanks for coming by!
Karin Bunton

No comments: